- SISC in Pictures
- Motto, Mission & Vision
- School History & Specifics
- We are we famous for?
- Strategic Objectives & Values
- School Reputation
- School Events & Calendar Activities
- School Slang
- School Address
School Vision: To be the leading provider of affordable, flexible and private tutoring centre in the English International curriculum in the region.
School Mission: To provide affordable International education where everyone is valued in partnership with all stakeholders to achieve academic success as guided by International Standards.
- We are a team of experts in International curriculum with passion for education and interested in creating positive impact on learners from different cultures globally.
- We take on school going and working class who would wish to attain international certificate and diploma for placements in Internationally reputable universities.
- We prepare learners who may wish to take on exams in the IGCSE, GCE, International Baccalaureate(IB), EDEXCEL, AQA, Toefl, IELTS
- We prepare learners to take exam in the shortest time possible in either of the examination sessions. May / June and October/ November.
- We listen and cater for the individ differences and interests of our clients.
- We provide flexible schedule throughout the week and weekends.
- We help private students with registration for their final exams and university placement in local and international Universities.
- We prepare students who have sat for their ordinary level and Advanced Level Exams in October/November in the local curriculum of May / June IGCSE and (AS) Cambridge exams the following years.
LOCATED AT; Plot5075, Muyenga Tank Hill Bypass
Makindye Division Kampala-Uganda.
P.O.BOX 2778 Kampala Uganda
Mob; +256-784-829284 / +256-705-154919