FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Can I feature on the Alumni Page of The Digital YearBook without my school/institution being registered?
The Alumni Corner is platform for old students from previous years of an institution to profile themselves and share photos, memories, and moments. The alumni are categorized by the year of completion of study in the institution.
For an alumnus of a school to feature in The Digital YearBook, the institution must be registered on The Digital YearBook with a page profiling its various aspects.
Yes, you can. Please send an email to The Digital YearBook team or call our local number and someone will assist you with the process.
The Digital YearBook hosts preprimary, primary, secondary, and tertiary institutions on the site.
The Digital YearBook is an innovation that allows you to capture, save, and share memories. It has an online, hardcopy and soft version showcasing various aspects about academic institutions and organizations and their stakeholders.
The Digital YearBook captures not just photos of stakeholders from their institutions but also has videos of infrastructure, profiles of key individuals, slang, organizational culture, events, and aspirational mentorship content.
There are number of benefits of a school being on the platform:
· Institutional Pride (A well designed profile showcasing alumni, school performance, sports pedigree, old student’s legacy, culture, heritage, history, and school reputation etc…)
· High Quality Web Content Management System (Providing the school with a fully managed high involvement web page updated with information about the school, old students, and current activities)
· Infrastructure Showcase (Capturing aspects of buildings, extra-curricular facilities, grounds, etc…)
· Marketing & Visibility Potential (The webpage underlines the importance of standing out as an institution and highlighting the unique aspects of the institution)
· Visual Archives & Records of Students (The Digital YearBook provides tangible/visual records of school infrastructure, students, teachers, staff, & management)
· Integrated Information Source (The Digital YearBook provides an all-in-one source of information for prospective/current parents, students, old students, and the general public looking for information about the school)
· Information & Knowledge Management Archive (All information uploaded is backed up and saved for posterity, accessible to the school)
· Digital Mentorship & Inspiration Database (The Digital YearBook provides a source of old students testimonies and inspirational talks based on school experiences for teacher/career references on its’ Life Legacy page)
· Visual Tracking (The Digital YearBook captures the growth & development of your child over the years)
· Memory Store (Parents and children both will use photos as references of where “they have come from” including showcasing social groups, networks, & school relationships)
· Digital Mentorship & Inspiration Database (The Digital YearBook provides a source of old students testimonies and inspirational talks based on school experiences for teacher/career references)
The Digital YearBook provides both a printed and a soft copy version of every year’s content for each organization.
The content on The Digital YearBook website is every day multiple times, depending on the number of organizations that are being uploaded and reviewed.